Advertising Service Guidelines

View previous topic View next topic Go down

avatar
Keranov
Administrator
Posts : 191
Forum Cash : 494
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2016-09-16
View user profile http://promotionz.forumotion.net

PostKeranov on Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:08 pm

To request advertising service hit the "New Topic" button and fill the template:

Code:
[b]Site URL:[/b]
[b]Advertising Type:[/b]
[b]Extra Notes:[/b]

Sticky Thread
Cost: 250$ Forum Cash

Signature Advertising
Cost: 150$ Forum Cash


NOTE: The time period that the thread will be Sticky is 1 month!
NOTE: The time period that you will have a link or an image in Administrators signatures is 1 month!
NOTE: Please no larger images than 300x85!


Last edited by Keranov on Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

_________________
avatar
Tagobs
Member
Posts : 83
Forum Cash : 51
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-09-19
Age : 19
Location : Norway
View user profile http://makea.community

PostTagobs on Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:42 pm

How long will the thread be stickied, and is the signature ad a link or an image?
avatar
Keranov
Administrator
Posts : 191
Forum Cash : 494
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2016-09-16
View user profile http://promotionz.forumotion.net

PostKeranov on Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:43 pm

Tagobs wrote:How long will the thread be stickied, and is the signature ad a link or an image?

1 Month. You can choose beetween a link or an image.


Last edited by Keranov on Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
avatar
Tagobs
Member
Posts : 83
Forum Cash : 51
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-09-19
Age : 19
Location : Norway
View user profile http://makea.community

PostTagobs on Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:44 pm

Keranov wrote:
Tagobs wrote:How long will the thread be stickied, and is the signature ad a link or an image?

1 Month. You can choose beetween a link or an image.
How large would the image be allowed to be?
avatar
Keranov
Administrator
Posts : 191
Forum Cash : 494
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2016-09-16
View user profile http://promotionz.forumotion.net

PostKeranov on Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:45 pm

Tagobs wrote:
Keranov wrote:
Tagobs wrote:How long will the thread be stickied, and is the signature ad a link or an image?

1 Month. You can choose beetween a link or an image.
How large would the image be allowed to be?

300x85. Will add this information to the topic.

_________________
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!


Create a new account

Log in

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.


Log in

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum